Saturday, February 8, 2014

Free to Reuse, Remix, Rework, Redistribute

Today I have learnt more about the meaning of OER and Creative Commons. I have been sharing a lot before now and had read the quotes on Creative Commons but hadn't quite put it into place.
I can now see more of the importance of creating resources to share with others and how the growth of knowledge can be impacted both to educators and students. In an increasing, what is supposed to be heading towards a, paperless society there is a wealth of resources and knowledge out there waiting for us to grab and adapt it to suit the needs of our own students and subsequently share on to others.
I am looking forward to what is in store for me this year, the help I will provide to others, and my own learning curve. I can see potential for a rewording and valuable venue to share with students (and educators), finding relevant resources and creating courses that hopefully will be exciting for the students to take to where they want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment